A little bit whimsical, our classic-style bonnets are for those who love yesteryear style. Soft but sturdy felt in the brims ensures the bonnets protect and highlight cute little faces. Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Seeker bonnet provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating little heads.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Elasticised chin ties pull the bonnet around a child’s face offering protection (and adorableness!) and can be tied under the chin. The elastic in the ties allow stretch and comfort and ensures ties aren’t too tight.
If our last mustard-coloured hats are anything to go by, Mabel is set to be another best-seller! The combination of sunny yellow Maize with a small floral print is a win win for all ages! Mabel is available in Flap Hat, Bonnet, Panelled Bucket and Ladies Sun Hat.
Best suited to: newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers and slings. Best style for yesteryear flair.
- Fashionable yesteryear style classic bonnet to highlight little faces.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain-colour on the other.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- Anti-flop but non-rigid brims for a lightweight feel.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).